Please read through our pre-appointment screening questionnaire prior to your "in clinic" appointment so we can ensure we are providing a safe environment for you, our other patients and our staff.
If you answer yes to any of the questions in the questionnaire please contact us as soon as possible (0800 842 749) and we will arrange for one of our clinical team to call you to discuss your options which may include arranging a telehealth appointment or advising you to contact your GP or Healthline.
1. Are you, or anyone who will present during the appointment, feeling unwell with flu-like symptoms such as a sore throat, fever, cough, shortness of breath, or recent loss of taste or smell?
2. Do you, or a close contact, have a probable or confirmed COVID-19 case?
3. Have you, or a close contact, been asked to quarantine/self isolate over the past 14 days?
if yes – has the quarantine period now finished?
4. In the past 14 days, have you worked on an international aircraft or shipping vessel or worked in a facility visited by international arrivals?
5. Have you or a close contact of yours visited a location of interest in the last 14 days?( if you are unsure please refer to the MOH website)
6. Do you or a close contact have any underlying health concerns or reasons that you would be deemed more vulnerable if you were to become ill?