Needing some physio cover at your upcoming tournament?
Our tournament cover service provides your event with top quality care and includes:
- ACC registration for acute injuries.
- Acute injury management, education, and advice.
- Triage service and possible onward referral if indicated (for example referral to fracture clinic or non-urgent Orthopaedic review).
- Education and advice on any pre-existing injuries and recommended management - including treatment, advice and/or clearance for return to sport.
- Strapping services.
- The provision of other services/supplies as appropriate.
Check out some of the benefits of having onsite physiotherapy services at your tournament below:
- Qualified Physiotherapist on site to assess, treat and manage acute injuries, give advice on any pre-existing injuries, and help make informed decisions regarding return to sport.
- Ability to register ACC claims for eligible acute injuries.
- First aid trained physiotherapists.
- Triage ability to give appropriate advice and referral if necessary.
- Access to specialist services for quick referral / imaging / opinion if needed.